Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Beautiful Jen

It all started when I received an online message from this pretty girl named Jen. She had invited me to hang out with her and a couple of friends. Of course I accepted her invitation seeing as I had a pretty big crush on her.
In the past few days I had been having online conversations with her and she seemed to maybe be hitting on me and bit so I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a move.

She had invited me to a school football game at the city stadium. It had been months since I saw her so when I arrived and saw her, her beauty over whelmed me. See Jen was about 5'9 with the silkiest brown hair. It flowed and shone in the light. Her beautiful brown hair went perfectly with her gleaming brown eyes, and her body..well she was an athletic but her body was just great. She wasn't thin due to all the sports she played but she definitely was not fat. In my opinion she was just a perfect size. Her legs were just perfect as well and to top it all off she had the nicest pair of D cups.

I got out of my car and started walking toward her. She had her back turned and didn't see me right away but just as I got close she turned around and saw me. I saw her eyes light up and a huge smile came to her face.

"John!" She exclaimed as she ran towards me and hugged me.

She squeezed me tightly, as did I. I could feel her soft breasts up against my chest.

"Jen! How are you!" I asked her while releasing my hug.

"I'm great" she said "How about you"

"I'm good, I'm good" I answered back.

We made more small talk as we walked into the stadium. She seemed quite talkative, which was great because I'm not much of a talker myself, and it made it a lot easier to keep a conversation with her talking away.

We went to find some seats with everyone, which wasn't that hard considering the stadium could fit about 20 000 people and only about 500 showed up for this high school football game. Which got me thinking with the lack of people around I could easily find some private spots.

About a half hour later nothing really interesting had happened. Lot of talking with Jen. The football game wasn't really that interesting so I kept conversing with her. She then asked me if I would come with her to buy something from the concession stands. Of course I happily accepted and we journeyed our way toward to con sessions.

It was then that she did something that caught me off my guard. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off to a side hallway. We walked about 10 steps in before she pushed me up against the wall. We gazed into each others eyes for a second before starting to kiss passionately. She pushed her lips hard into mine and I felt her tongue plunge deep into my mouth as did mine to hers. After a couple minutes of kissing I took my right hand off her hip and slowly ran it over top her shirt and up her body. I then reversed our positions, turning her around and pushing her against the wall. I continued my hand on its path until I met her juicy right breast. I began to message it, grabbing it from the bottom and moving my thumb on her nipple. I could feel her nipples start to harden and she let out the slightest moan. After about 5 minutes of doing this to both breasts I ran both my hands down her body slowly to her waist and rested my hands on the top of her jeans using my thumbs to caress her stomach. We continued kissing for a while. I then started to unbutton her jeans. I knew we couldn't do anything too much here, seeing as we weren't that well hidden. So I slide my hands down her panties. I felt bare skin, freshly shaved. I ran it down farther and could feel enormous amounts of heat hitting my hand. As I reached her clit I started to rub it. It was hard with the jeans still on but she loosened them up a bit and I could maneuver my hand more easily. I started to rub her clit ever so gently with my thumb. At this point I stopped kissing her on the mouth and moved to her neck. With my middle finger I slowly slide it into her tight slit while still rubbing her clit with my thumb. This sent her into complete pleasure. I felt her knees buckle and bit but she caught herself. I started to work my middle finger a little faster pushing deeper each time. Her tight slit was starting to soak my hands and she started moaning even louder.

"I'm going to cum" She said aloud.

I then inserted my index finger into her slit and this sent her into an orgasm. I felt her vagina begin to contract around my hand and she let out a load moan. I started to kiss her on the lips again to prevent us from being heard. She kept a contracting around my fingers but I continued to slid my fingers in and out of her as her juices flowed all over my hands. Her vagina slowly stopped the contractions and I pulled my fingers out. I kissed her once more. Then looked at her for a second and we both smiled but didn't say anything.

I glanced down at her pants and laughed. She had soaked them and there was a huge wet mark making it look as if she had pissed herself.

"Oh my God" She said while looking down.

I just laughed again. She quickly buttoned up her pants and she rushed off to the bathroom. I waited outside for her hearing the sounds of the hand blow dryer along with her swearing about how hard it was to dry. 20 minutes passes before she came out. She had done a pretty good job of drying her pants making it barley notable.

"We better get back to the group, they are probably wondering where we are." She said to me as she laughed

"No kidding" I replied.

We walked back holding hands. When we got back to everyone they kinda looked at us weird and giggled knowing we weren't just gone buying food the whole time.

"Wonder where they were" One of her friends said in a playful and sarcastic voice.

Neither of us really said anything just kinda laughed it off. By now the game was already halfway through the 4th quarter. We spent the last 15 minutes continuing our conversations. When the game finally finished we walked out into the parking lot together.

"My parents aren't home right now...So..If you want to come over for a while you can" She said to me with the slightest tone of seductiveness in her voice.

"I'd love to" I said as I winked at her.

"Great!" She she said while giving the biggest smile I had ever seen.

We walked to the bus stop and got on the bus to her house. Holding hands the whole way.

We got off near her house and walked about 3 minutes. We approached her house and walked inside. She quickly checked to see if anyone was home then led me up the stairs to her room. Before we walked in she stepped in front of me.

"Wait right here while I freshen up a bit" She said, then leaned in and kissed me.

"Mmm alright" I said.

She walked into her room and I waited. A couple minutes later the door opened and Jen was standing there.

"You can come in now" She said.

I stood there for a second staring at her. She was wearing a white tank top that was quite revealing showing off tons of cleavage and black short shorts. I got a semi hard on just looking at her.

"Are you going to come in or just stare" She said to me while grabbing my hand and pulling me in.

I didn't even say anything just started to kiss her. We slowly started walking back to her bed where she pushed me down. She stopped kissing me.

"That was the most pleasure I have ever felt back at the stadium" She said, "Now, It's your turn."

She ran her hands up under my shirt and started to pull it off. Once it was completely off she started kissing my chest and started working her way down. I just stroked her beautiful long hair. She got to my stomach and stopped kissing and started to undo my belt and jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. She stood up on her knees and took her tank top off. I just watched as she undid her bra and it fell off her body to reveal to most fantastic looking breasts I have ever seen. Not only were they the perfect size and shape, her nipples were also the perfect size and they just stood there erect. I couldn't help myself, I pulled her chest down over my face and began kissing and sucking all over her breasts. She soon stopped me.

"Not too much of that, this is your turn for pleasure, remember." She said to me, as she slid back down so her face was as my crotch. She started kissing my cock through my underwear which made my already hard cock even harder. She started to pull my cock out of the underwear and started to jerk it with her hand. She then opened her mouth above my cock just an inch away so I could feel her hot breath taunting me. After doing this for a shirt time she extended her tongue and flicked it all over the head of my cock. This gave me the most pleasure I have had in my life and I knew that it was only going to get better. She slowly started putting more of my cock into her mouth until it it could go in no more. Her head bobbed up and down as her lips slide up and down my wet shaft. I could feel I was going to come soon. She could sense it to and started going faster. I let out moans of pleasure and she went even faster. I placed my hand over her head and pushed it down ever so gently getting her to go harder.

"I'm about to cum" I said to her.

It didn't really seem to effect her she just kept going and then I shot my load all in her mouth. I came more then I ever have before as huge squirts of cum filled her mouth. She seemed to get it all quite good and swallowed it all nice and easy. She slowly kept sucking me getting every last bit of cum she could.

She laid on top of me for a a couple of minutes and we just laid there together.

After about a 10 minute break I rolled her onto her back so I was on top. She looked up at me wondering what I was going to do. I started to kiss her neck then work my way down her body. I made my way down to her stomach and pulled down her shorts. She had no underwear so immediately her gorgeous vagina was exposed. I moved my head down to her thighs and started to kiss her inner thighs. Moving up closer to her slit. I could feel the heat radiating of it. I made my way to her vagina and started to lick her clit. She immediately started to let out little moans. I stopped for a second and she opened her eyes and looked at me as I got up to my knees. I had a hard on again. I grabbed her legs and proped them up. I moved my hard on slowly toward her vagina. The tip of my cock was touching her slit and I slowly pushed in. It was so tight that even though she was soaking wet it was still hard to get it. I pushed through her hymen in one thrust. She squirmed a bit but it didn't seem to bother her that much. I slowly started to slid in and out of her slit. She started to rock her hips and get into the motion of it. I kept going faster and faster until my cock was pounding in and out of her. By this time she was screaming in pleasure. I felt an orgasm explode though her vagina and her juices flowed down my leg. I kept going and she was screaming in pleasure. Her tits were rocking hard with the momentum we had going. I started to feel like I was about to cum. Knowing I wasn't wearing a condom I didn't want to risk cumming inside so I pulled out. I got moved closer to her face and got her to sit up a bit. I started to jerk off but it didn't take that much before loads of hot semen started to hit her face. About 4 big loads came out and landed on her. She then took my cock and put it in her mouth getting the rest of my cum out of my cock.

After that we laid there in the spoon position on bed for hours. Eventually we realized it was getting late and we got our clothes on. Exchanged one last kiss and I headed home.

I'll never forget that day I lost my virginity and I hope she doesn't either. I am still in love with this girl to this day and we have been dating for months. And the sex well, it is as good as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment