Friday, July 24, 2009

Obsession

My name is Mary. An ordinary girl of working class background. I have just recently moved in this apartment building in London so I can be near the hospital where I worked. When I first came to England, I lived in the hospital's dormitory where I endured boarding with noisy and sometimes untidy roommates. Usually, it's a race when using the shower and toilet. After several months, I got a promotion and managed to move into an apartment of my own. In my new apartment, the rent was, of course, much pricier than the dorm in exchange for the privacy and quietness that I value very much. At last, I have my own private world. And then, I met him.

We met when we boarded the same elevator as I was coming home from work one night.

“3rd floor please”, I said

“Good, I'm on the same floor too,” he said as he pressed button 3. I can tell that he's Scottish by his accent. He had dark crew cut hair, blue green eyes that have a penetrating look, semi-clean shaven chin and he stood very tall, maybe 6 feet. He was wearing boots, khaki pants, brown turtle neck shirt and a black leather jacket. Despite of his heavy clothing, I can tell that he had a large built and all in all he was ruggedly handsome.

There was brief silence.

“I'm Gerry,” he turned to me.

“Mary,” I replied politely with a prim smile.

I was about to start a conversation when the elevator door opened and we've already reached the 3rd floor. As I walk in front of my apartment door, I looked around and found him standing in front of the apartment opposite mine. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment when he looked back and saw me staring at him.

“Good night, neighbor” he cheerfully spoke.

“Yes,” was all I managed to say as I turned my door key and went inside.

That was the start. Every time I come home at 7pm, we always ride the same elevator on the way to the third floor. Although I am intrigued by my Scottish neighbor, I never seemed to have the courage to start a conversation with him. Besides, I know that I shouldn't be nosy because in this country, people usually keep their noses out of each other's business even to their next door neighbors. Aside from that, I already have a steady boyfriend who I've been dating for almost ten months. And yet, there was something magnetic about this neighbor of mine.

My boyfriend Jack is also working in the same hospital as I am. He was the junior supervisor of the accounting department while I work at the Sonography department a few meters away. He was about five feet eight. His body is quite of a lanky built and he had red hair and dark brown eyes which according to him, was inherited from his Irish ancestors. Our relationship started during the hospital Christmas Party and he seems to be the man for me because our friends and even my family are approve of our relationship. Actually, we were being pressured to get married as soon as possible.

“Do us a favor, Mary,” says Meg, my co-worker, during our lunch time “tie the knot. We want to see a real fairy tale love story here.”

“Yeah,” agrees Bess, “you're both on a marrying age so why the delay”

“I know girls that you want Jack and I to get married soon,” I laughed, “but why the rush We're still young enough and I don't need to hurry everything.”

“Well, you're both not getting any younger,” Meg contradicted “Besides, has nothing happened yet between you and Jack”

I was tongue tied. Meg's question has caught me off guard that I suddenly didn't know what to say. For ten months that we've been together, Jack has tried to coax me to do it and live with him but being a conservative sort who believes that marriage comes first before consummation, I always refuse and so far, we've only resorted to kissing and petting.

“Well, it's between me and Jack” what I managed to say after recovering from shock, “and by the time he and I get married, I'll send you a copy of what we did on our honeymoon.”

“Everything” Meg and Bess naughtily giggled.

“Yes, my precious!” I replied with a gloat while imitating Gollum followed by our roar of laughter. In the Radiology department, we were all like family and we are all used to naughty jokes. As the saying of the seasoned medical staff goes: you're not a legitimate medical staff if you're not into naughty jokes.

7 pm. I was alternately running and walking fast on the entrance steps of the apartment building but I knew that I was not in the rush to get home. At the back of my head, I know that I was in the rush for the elevator ride. With him.

The elevator door was closing but in a nick of time, I managed to press the button and the door opened. To my surprise, I saw him standing there. Beside him, no! entwined to him, is a slender brunette with a skimpy dress almost showing her derrière and her enormous breasts were nearly yawning out.

Silicon bitch! I cursed in my head as I looked at them with contempt.

“Going up neighbor” he smiled at me with a hint of wickedness.

Where else This is the ground floor, you fool! Was what I wanted to say to him.

“Yes,” was my prim reply as I got inside.

The elevator door closed.

“Well, talk me about going down, darling,” I heard the brunette teased him.

“Why the talk We'll do it baby” he said.

I was trying not to listen to their obscene conversation. But my mind was raging with thoughts.

What sort of country is this to allow public displays of affection—no! Public display of vulgarity!

The thing about this foreign country that I still find uncomfortable is seeing people kissing in public places as if they were the only people present.

Wait! What am I thinking What do I care about this idiot I should be minding my own business.

For some unknown reason, I took out my face powder and as I try to powder myself, I saw on the mirror that they were kissing passionately. Mouths open as tongues flick and slid with one another. His left arm was entwined on her waist while his right one is lifting her left thigh. The brunette was purring and moaning while her right hand is cupping the back of his head and her left arm is wrapped around his neck. I silently clamped down my face powder and to my relief, the elevator door opened just in time. Without looking anywhere, I darted straight to my apartment door and fumbled for the key. I know that the impassioned pair were behind me because I can clearly hear their moans and whispers. I finally found my door key and after unlocking the door I went inside. Once I got in, I leaned against the door. To my surprise, I was panting and hyperventilating. It's from running, I keep telling myself, just from running.




After eating dinner, I decided to take a bath. Tomorrow is Sunday and I decided to give myself a hot dip in the tub. In this busy city, a hot bath is as revitalizing as a weekend holiday. Jack is in the office working late. As usual. We seldom go out on a date for several months now. I don't know if it's because I understand that he had a workaholic streak or it's just that I've grown used to going home alone. While waiting for the tub to be filled with hot water, I undressed myself until I was only wearing my underthings. I was on my way to removing my bra when I saw the wardrobe mirror and stood in front of it. At first I was embarrassed to look at my nearly naked body but soon, I managed to get over it and gathered my courage. Standing in front of me is an ordinary looking girl with shoulder length dark hair. Instead of abs muscles, baby fat is gathered around my belly because I was too busy to take up exercise classes and my salary is only enough to keep me from being thrown out of my apartment and enough to financially support my ailing mother. But I'm proud of my legs because they remained shapely because I always walk my way to work. I proceed to slowly unhook my bra as I stare at myself. This is funny. I smiled to myself. Never mind. It's just for fun.

Once I removed my bra, I stared at my bare breasts. They were a bit small like pears unlike that brunette's enormous breasts that my neighbor must be humping with at this moment. At least mine was natural unlike hers, I stoutly told myself. I thought of removing my low rising silk panties. My imagination began to run. The mirror was no longer in front of me. Instead, a man was standing there with his eyes fixed on me. I know that he wants me because his eyes are burning with desire. He seemed to be fighting the urge to touch me but finally, he gives in. His face was blurred at first but as he gets nearer, his face becomes more and more familiar. Those penetrating blue green eyes...

Damn it! What was I thinking My mind cut through my imagination. I hastily went and dipped into the tub without thinking of removing my panties.





Drowsiness is hanging heavily on me as I make my way to the bedroom. My brain is too sleepy to remind me that I should change into my nightshirt. Nightshirt, I smirked to myself, how old fashioned! I'll sleep in my robe instead.

As I lay my head on the pillow, I expect to be taken to slumber land but it seems that I haven't for I found that I was still lying on my bed. It was a bit dark. Another power interruption perhaps.

“Wake up sleeping beauty,” I heard a man's voice. Jack. It's his voice.

“You shouldn't be sleeping on your honeymoon. Now wake up and please your husband.”

I smiled naughtily, rolled over and lay on my stomach.

“How about this darling” I teased. To my amazement, I felt his sinewy hands stroke my back down to my waist, to my behind and to my legs. I tried to hold my breath but I found myself start panting.

“Perfect” his voice turned husky. He stood up and walked further into the dark but I could see him slowly removing his clothes. I tried to look sexy and anticipating but deep inside, I was actually nervous to see a man naked.

“Here I come darling,” Jack's voice turned deeper as he approach.

“Come to me” I wantingly beaconed as I rolled over once again and laid my back on my soft bed.




To my shock, it wasn't Jack's face that I saw. It was Gerry, my neighbor.




“I've always known that you want me” his smiling face hovered over me.

RIIIING!!! The deafening alarm clock filled my ears and ripped into my consciousness. Instantly I woke up to find that it was just a dream. With a few swearings, I reached for the alarm clock and turned it off. Blasted! I forgot that today is Sunday and I activated the alarm clock. I looked at the clock and swore again. It was 7am.

Since it was futile to return to sleep, I decided to get up and fix my breakfast. While I was frying some bacon and pancakes, my mind drifted to what it remembered last night. I dreamt that I was with another man. No, wait! I imagined that I was about to make love with another man! And it was my neighbor. How funny. I should be dreaming about doing with Jack because we would soon end up in that marrying stage but instead dreamt of another man just because I rode on the same elevator while he was making out with another woman. How funny and how weird, I thought. Oops, the bacon and pancakes are almost finished.

That afternoon, I went outside to throw my garbage into the bin at the back of the apartment block. It was October and wind is getting colder as days went by. I was only wearing light clothing and no mittens because I thought I would only be out for a while. I thought: nobody gets frostbitten just by standing outside for a few minutes. This is the price of living alone: you get to do everything and anything that you don't normally do while living at the comfort of your parents' home. Like throwing the rubbish. Now, the trouble with throwing rubbish is that I have to throw it inside a huge four feet high tank with a heavy metal lid. Throwing open the lid was easy but, throwing my bag into the bin was tricky because I have to hurl it with all my might just to get it in and it's not easy since it's four feet high and I'm only a little more than five feet. I grabbed the black plastic bag and tried to swing it (while cursing myself for not throwing the rubbish a week ago and letting it accumulate this BIG) as hard as I could. I managed to shoot one into the bin and I've grown tired for throwing the second but failed to throw it into the bin. I know that I can't just leave the other bag lying around here because I will be fined and my landlord might throw me out of my apartment.

“Having some trouble, neighbor” I heard a voice behind me. I don't want to turn around because I know who it belongs to but I have to.

“Yes, the bin was giving me hard time” I managed to say as I turned around and face him.

Yes, it's Gerry.

He laughed when I answered. He was carrying four black bags, two on each side, and much larger than the two I carried. But since he's much taller and of much bigger built, he carried it like it's just a child's satchel.

“You should be asking somebody for help,” he said as he approach me. The chilly October wind is slowly creeping under my thin jacket and red cotton shirt and my teeth began to chatter.

“W-Well, I d-don't ask m-my boyfriend to d-do it for m-me” I managed to speak.

“How come He shouldn't let his ladylove out here doing a man's work”he said as he efficiently placed the four bags into the bin.

“W-We d-don't live together,” I replied. I was embarrassed to say that but, I have to tell the truth.

Again he laughed. I want to be angry but I can't help but find his laughter to be quite infectious.

“Ah, a conservative prude you are,” he grinned as he stood staring at me, “I thought the Queen is the only prudish lady in this country.”

“C-can you p-please h-help m-me” I could no longer deny that I was in need of help. I won't get frostbitten but I know now that I'm in danger of hypothermia.

He took my remaining black plastic bag and placed it with ease inside the bin. I noticed that he was not wearing mittens or some gloves either and I managed to look at his hands. It looked huge and strong like a giant. Or a titan. I suddenly remembered the brunette he was with last night and I imagined what those huge hands did to her...

“It's kind of huge isn't it” I heard Gerry say.

“What” I got alarmed.

“The rubbish bin.” he replied to my relief, “ I reckon that the government probably knows that the people here do not believe in recycling. Why, it's even large enough to fit all the tenants in this block.”

“I wouldn't be even surprised if one day, the landlord might rent it to some vagabond” I managed to say, “rent is quite high in this city and God knows, everyone who moves here are running out of a good place to stay.”

We both shared a laugh. It felt good that finally I was able to reach out and make friends with someone in this neighborhood because I don't even know the occupants of the apartment next to me. On our way to the elevator, I began to feel warm and cozy again and that's when I finally managed to start a conversation. I found out that he's a lawyer working in a law firm at the building across the hospital where I worked but he's into rugged sports such as football, rugby, hiking and rock climbing.

“Not your typical lawyer, isn't it” he said.

“No, it's fine,” I said, “if you ever get caught storm in the mountains, you can sue the guide for recklessness and if somebody tackles you during football, you can also sue him for attempted physical injury.”

“Right.” he answered while laughing.

I was laughing so hard that it was too late to realize that he was staring at me. When I managed to choke down my laughter, he was still staring at me. It was my first time to see those blue green eyes at close range and honestly, they were very seductive.

“What is it” I asked nervously.

“Your eyes,” he said, his eyes still not blinking, “it's actually my first time to see such pitch black-colored ones.”

I gulped a bit as I tried to regain my composure.

“Really What do you think of it”

“It's like staring at the mirror,” he said, “Nostradamus would look into a black mirror to see the future. I'd like to know if I can see something too.” as his face moved nearer. I held my breath when I felt his warm breath getting nearer.

Fortunately, the elevator door finally opened and I managed to break away from his stare. I was afraid that he might discover the erotic dreams I had about him. What would this man think of me

“I have some house cleaning to do,” I said as I walked towards my apartment door.

“That's very impressive of you, my lady,” I heard him say.

I paused for awhile thinking what he is doing and if he's staring at me. I heard the door unlocking. His door. When I finally got into my apartment, it was when I finally let out a breathe of sigh. I was thinking if he would invade my thoughts again tonight.




That night, it happened again. The dream.

The light was a bit dim but the bed sheet was colored white. It was more vivid than the last time. This time, his face is much more visible as if it's real. He was in bed, lying on his back wearing nothing but with a white blanket covering his hips.

“Come over here darling, I need you,” he called me once again in his husky voice, “and I know that you need me too.”

Without any protest, I approached him in my white robe, hair loosely falling down to my shoulder.

“I am here, darling” were my words.

“Do your lover a favor and take off your clothes,” he commanded.

Slowly, I took off my robe and found out I was wearing nothing underneath.




“Come to bed, my lady,” he sat up and motioned me, “it's getting quite cold.”

I slipped between the sheets with him with submission.

“I'll show you how a lady should be treated,” he seductively said as he placed his arm around my waist. His mouth met with mine and he consumed me with brute force. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He shifted his hold and moved his hands down to my hips. He lifted me and it was when I realized he wanted me to straddle him.

“Tonight, we will become one” I heard his voice faintly between my moans as I felt his lips move down to my neck.

Tonight...tonight...those words continued to ring into my ears.

The next morning, Monday, was the start of another rat race. I've already grown used to the mad rush hour. Walking, no, racing to work along with three quarters of the city's population. As usual, I arrived 15 minutes before 9 and changed into my work clothes. A cup of coffee and some cinnamon buns and it's the beginning of work.

“Good morning, Abby” I greeted our receptionist, “anything new” I meant to say if I already have a patient in waiting.

“As usual, five arrived today” she replied handing me the patient's request forms.

I went to my cubicle where my sonogram machine is located and waited for the patient to come in. As I've said, I've grown used to the routine that I finished all five in just a matter of minutes which usually took me an hour when I was just starting to work here. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already time for coffee break.

I was on my way to the coffee maker at the pantry when Abby stopped me.

“Mary, you still have one more patient left.” Handing over the patient request form.

I grimaced as I took it. “Fine, I'll do it.”

Reluctantly, I read the request and went back to the dim room. Whole abdomen sonogram. Blasted, it will take me more than an hour before I refill my stomach again. When I turned to see my patient, he was the first to speak.

“Hello there, neighbor,” it was Gerry in his tight fitting black shirt, “so this is where you work.”

“Hello too,” I said and smiled, “and what brings you in here” motioning him to lie down on the examination bed.

“I've been bothered by this bloody pain around my belly for some time now,” he said as he proceed to lie down, “I just usually ignore it but the doctor wants to make a living out of me and put me through some tests.”

“I see,” I said as I ready the sonogram machine.

“I guess he wants to check if you have some gallstones or kidney stones. Please lift up your shirt.” I said in a casual manner.

“That is much troublesome. I'll just do this.” he said as he took off his shirt and my mouth ran dry when he revealed his chiseled body. It wasn't chiseled, it was perfectly carved with abs. I lifted the ultrasound probe and placed some ultrasonic gel on it.

“This is a bit cold,” I warned him. During the weekend, our department aide had forgotten to place the ultrasonic gels in the heater and now the gels are as cold as ice.

“Ow! That is definitely bloody cold,” he remarked once the probe touched his stomach. I laughed but I had to stifle it immediately because our supervisor is usually roaming around and it's prohibited for the staff to laugh during working hours.

I was trying to concentrate on my work but I can't help but peek on his perfect belly where my ultrasound probe roamed smoothly. It made me feel ashamed of my bumpy baby fat-stricken belly. But I wonder how it feels to lie on top of those hard six packs. I also noticed that his sparsely hairy chest was also well built. I suddenly remembered the other night about my dream. He was lying on the same position as he is right now. If only I could straddle him...

“See anything wrong” his words interrupted my thoughts.

“Nope.” I said as I scanned once more.

“Actually, it hurts right here,” he said as he took my hand and placed it near his navel much to my surprise.

“Well, as far as I can see, I see nothing unusual.” I assured him. All the time I tried to fix my eyes on the sonogram monitor because I felt he was staring at me all the time. I was glad when the procedure came to an end and he left without any word. When I came out of my cubicle, my friends are all waiting for me.

“Coffee break” I cheerfully asked.

“Coffee break yourself,” Bess giggled, “it's already 12 o'clock.”

“You've been there for more than two hours, my dear,” Meg said.

As I've told before, Jack and I are in a steady relationship and it's a dream for me to get married and have my own family. My siblings are all married now and our mother is living with her other siblings in our ancestral home in the countryside. Now, they are pressuring me to settle down. Actually, Jack and I have talked about marriage on some occasion but we both agreed not to tie the knot so soon as we wanted to be financially stable first before we get married. Which probably explains why Jack is spending more of his time working overnight nowadays. I was also thinking that as soon as Jack and I to get married, I would probably forget about Gerry.

I hope.

“I'll be working late again today, love,” I heard Jack's voice over the phone when I called his mobile number.

“Yes, I understand,” I lamely responded like a broken record. Same old story.





One night, instead of going straight home, I stopped by at the nearby modest restaurant. It was ran by my landlord's wife and I've already made an arrangement to eat there on a promise that I will pay along with the apartment rent. Should I fail to pay the accumulated bills, I will be automatically ordered to vacate my apartment. Simple as that. But I only go there to eat when I'm too tired to cook or when I forget to go to the grocery store. World Cup has just finished and the place is quiet with only a handful of people eating calmly. During football season, this place comes alive with cheers and shouts that makes you fear that a riot might break out anytime. After having my supper of lasagna (my comfort food) and jasmine tea, I reached over and took out the evening newspaper that I bought. It feels good to get in touch with the world and know what's happening back home after long hours of work. Aside from that, I went to read my favorite section: funny cartoons. Underneath the cartoon section is the horoscope section. I admit that I read horoscopes every now and then but it's just out of curiosity. I heard some foot steps approaching. Eventhough I don't need to lift my head, intuition tells me who it belongs to.

“I see you read horoscopes,” Gerry said while carrying a cup of tea, “May I” pointing on the seat opposite me. I was too shy to say anything so, I just nodded. He pulled the chair and sat down.

“It's funny, isn't it” he started, “I live opposite yours. My office is opposite the hospital where you worked and now, I'm sitting opposite you.”

“Yes, a bit too much of coincidence doesn't it” I politely said putting down my paper.

“Like I said, I saw you reading horoscopes,” he looked at me, “do you believe in it”

“Well, sometimes,” I answered cautiously, “do you”

“Let's just say, I believe that each sign sometimes describes a person.”

“I don't know,” I admitted, “my birthday falls under Virgo but I never thought of myself as a neat freak. A little sweeping, dusting and vacuuming will do.”

“Really now,” he started to laugh. He paused for awhile to sip his tea.

“And what's your sign if I may ask sir” I asked politely. I have this nagging belief that lawyers have a sensitive ego and one wrong question could land you a lawsuit the next day.

“What do you think of Scorpios” he finally said putting down his cup.

I thought for awhile because I wasn't that good in astrology.

“Well,” I started, “I know that Scorpio is a water sign. They are a bit secretive and stubborn and once they get into a relationship, they become jealous to the point of possessiveness and—”

“Do you find them sexually irresistible” he interrupted.

I was too stunned by his question but I soon recovered.

“Well—my boyfriend is not a Scorpio,” I said, “but I got attracted to him, if that's what you want to know. Excuse me.”

Afterwards, I got up, bade goodbye to the landlord's wife and left. I kept on walking without expecting him to follow me until I got into the elevator shaft.

I was too late to close the elevator door and he managed to get in.

My head is starting to throb with ache and I just want to be left alone.




2nd floor.




“The problem with you good girls,” he started, “is that you are actually a bunch of coy flirts.”

“Please stop now.” I responded.

“That's what makes aggressive women win over you prudes,” he said ignoring me, “at least the bitches I know know what they want and they get it.” Those words are spoken too sharp and too hurtful.

“Well, go back to your bitches sir,” I snapped back, “and leave us good girls marry the good boys.”




3rd floor.

The door opened. That was the end of the conversation.

That night, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep. But somehow, I missed the dream.




The following week, I no longer saw Gerry. He must have moved out somewhere and once again, I'm surrounded by strangers in the building. Part of me felt relieved that Jack's 'competition' is already out of my life but somehow, I felt that I've lost a sense of thrill in my life. No more elevator rides together at 7pm to look forward to. No one to help me with the garbage. No man to invade my dreams again. Somehow, the mysterious Scottish rogue have left some mark in my life. But I guess, that's how life is.





It was December and once again, the hospital's Christmas Party is here again. Like any Christmas parties, we all exchanged gifts. Our supervisor got a new Gucci bag. Abby, our receptionist, got a new digital camera that she had always wanted. Meg got a new shawl. Bess showed off a gift certificate to a posh restaurant and I gave Jack the latest designer perfume for men. I was the last one to be handed with the gift.

“Open it now Mary,”Meg urged me cheerfully. The others started coaxing me.

There seems to be no use to keep the suspense, I said to myself as I tore open the package.

When the wrapper and box was removed, a pair of black lace brassier and thong was revealed. The whole place suddenly erupted with jeers and laughter much to my embarrassment but Jack gave me a big hug and kissed me.

“Have to put it to use very soon,” Meg winked at me but, I just smiled nervously and looked up at Jack. But the black lace was never used even on New Year's Eve because Jack bade goodbye to spend the holiday at his parents' house and I was on duty at that time. At the back of my mind, I planned to use it on Valentine's Day instead. I'm sure that by that time, Jack is already here and I plan to give myself to him since we're going to be married soon.

Time seems to fly so fast and before I knew it, it was already two days before Valentine's Day. I plan to surprise Jack by going to his office and since I know that he would be working alone, I might as well show up in black lace. I heard my co-workers telling me that sex in the workplace offers great thrill. A sense of danger. That is what I'd like to find out.

February 14. I went home immediately. I took a quick shower and put on the black lace bra and thong (to my surprise, it fitted perfectly) and put on a gray trench coat to hide it. Although it's normally walking distance to the hospital, I took a taxi cab to get there quickly. The hallway to the accounting department is dim because it's already past working hours for the hospital's office staff and only the way to the emergency room and diagnostic rooms were lit. I managed to slip in and was walking my way to the Jack's office. Tonight is the last night of my virginity, I smiled.

I finally got into the office and quietly turned the knob. I thought that I would surprise Jack but it seems to be it's my turn. At the corner, where Jack's table is located, I saw him engaged in a passionate kiss —with another man!

“Jack!” I cried as my eyes start to blur with overflowing tears.

They suddenly broke up and it was then that I found out that the other person was Jack's boss. All this time, I was thinking that my fiancé was staying up late counting money and figures but, I was wrong. I could compete with any woman for Jack's affection, but to compete with another man, nevertheless his own boss, is too much for me. Jack suddenly turned pale and guilty because he was caught red-handed.

“Mary, please let me—”Jack started to explain but I already turned around and ran out of the room. I don't know how I managed to run from the hospital grounds to my home without thinking of getting run over by a car or meeting a criminal who might rape me but before I knew it, I was already in my apartment. I removed the trench coat, kicked my shoes in different directions, threw myself to bed and cried my heart out.

Moments later, I heard the phone at my bedside table ringing. How long I've been crying, I have no idea. At first, I hesitated picking up the phone. If it's Jack, he can go to hell. But if it's not Jack...anyway, I ended up picking up the cordless receiver.

“Hello...” I answered in between sobs.

“You'll look lovelier in your lace if you're not crying.” said the voice on the other line.

I flared up, rose from my bed and grabbed my white robe hanging on a nearby chair. It finally dawned into me that I removed the window curtains this morning and sent it to the laundry maid to clean. I completely forgot about it because of Jack.

“Wh-Who the f—” I yelled as I struggled into my robe.

“Why is it that you Virgos wear sexy black lacies only to hide it under a silly robe”

“Gerry” I stopped and stared into the large bedroom window, “Where are you”

“You know that I always prefer living opposite to your world.”

I walked over and looked out of the window and across the street is another apartment building. Looking further, I saw directly opposite my window, a window with lampshade lighting up the dim room. Standing inside is Gerry, holding the phone and looking directly at me. It was then I realized he was shirtless and I could see his rippling muscles, glistening in the light and seemed tempting to touch.

“Glad you can see me now.” he smiled.

“You fool,” I was starting to get furious, “ how long have you been spying on me”

“Let's just say I wanted to take more glimpse of your world. Since living across the floor won't do, I decided to take a more strategic place.”

I got too stunned to talk. All the time, I always thought that he had left me alone. I was wrong. This Scotsman really proved to me that Scorpios are stubborn creatures.

“And what about my life that you have seen so far” I asked.

“I saw you running home this evening and you were crying,” was the reply. “It's that bloody fool Jack, isn't he”

I paused. I realized that all my life, I have always been trying to be a good girl and kept my image that way. Perhaps, being a good girl doesn't always guarantee you happiness.

“I told you good boys won't always do you good.” I heard him say. I looked down at my black lace lingerie. Then something came up on me.

“Gerry.”

“Yeah”

“You can see what I'm doing right now, don't you” I slowly laid my back on my bed. My white robe fell to my sides revealing my black lace.

I heard him gasp on the other line.

“I know you can see what I'm doing right now,” I continued, seductively raising my legs on the bed. “Tell me Gerry, do I really look good in black lacies”

“You have no idea, my lady,” his voice started to turn husky.

I began to run my fingers from the top of my chest down further across my belly.

“Do you mind baby fat on a belly” I asked as I made circles on my belly with my finger.

“Please...please don't drive me mad this way,” he began to pant. I giggled. At last, I seemed to have found his weakness but I didn't stop there.

“You told me that good boys won't always do me good and now I know,” I continued, “now tell me about the bad boys.” I ran my fingers further down to the top of my lace thong.

I can tell the effect of my movements because his breathing is becoming more labored than before.

“Convince me that bad boys can do me better than good boys.” my voice started to turn husky.

“Tell me what you want me to do,” he responded with his breath heaving.

“I decided to stop being a good girl,” I rolled over on my stomach and stared at his window, “I want to be treated like a lady.”

“Say that you need me—NOW!” he started to growl with desire.

“Then come to me.” I said and turned off the phone.

It was a matter of minutes before I heard some frantic knock on my door. I peeped first into the hole and when I saw it was him, I unlocked the key. Like a wild beast, he quickly went in and grabbed me by the waist and began to kiss me hungrily.

“I've been dying to do this with you the first time you rode on that elevator with me,” he murmured the minute we broke our kiss to catch our breath.

“So am I, darling,” I responded before his mouth captured mine once more. His lips, tongue and breath were much warmer than Jack's. I responded by touching his tongue with mine. He groaned and our tongues began to flick excitedly like snakes. Jack's kiss was a bit more gentleman-like but Gerry's kisses were rough but I found out that I like to be handled roughly. The weather was turning a bit cold but we're both sweating with the sweltering heat of our bodies. Gerry lifted me easily and carried me in his arms as if we were newlyweds and I am his bride.

He was about to ask me, “Where do you want to--”

“My bedroom is straight ahead,” I interrupted.

He carried me with ease and when we got inside, he gently let me down on my feet with my back turned to him. Then, he helped me out of my robe, grabbed me by the waist again and started kissing me at the nape and his tongue tracing and nibbling my earlobes.

“Darling,” I whispered running my hands on his jaw as he runs his tongue along my neck.

“Yes”

“My bra is a bit tight. Please loosen it up for me” I panted.

With much efficiency, he unhooked my brassiere and threw it somewhere on the floor.

I turned to face him while he cup my face with his right hand and his left hand cling heavily into my hair then, we started kissing hungrily again. My hands began to explore and I was thrilled to explore my fingers on the taut muscles of his chest down to his stomach. I used to fantasize about it some nights ago but now, it was for real. I felt him break free from my hold and to my shock he began flicking his tongue on the top of my breast.

“Do you find it a bit small, darling” I asked him, thinking about the heavily breasted brunette he brought to his apartment months ago.

But he did not respond. Instead, he coiled his tongue around one nipple and began to suck hungrily like a hungry infant and it made me moan much louder. Surely, my fiancé—or rather, now ex-fiancé—have not succeeded in bringing this kind of pleasure to me. Looking up at my bedroom window, I got scared and stopped Gerry for awhile.

“Suppose everybody in the opposite building is watching us” Thinking of it makes me feel that we might be much worse than Paris Hilton and her lover.

“Don't worry love, it's Valentine's day, everybody's too busy doing the same thing” he grinned as he quickly added, “but ours is bloody much better.” and he carried me again and laid me on my bed. Luckily, it was a queen sized bed with soft powder blue comforters and yellow colored pillows. It used to be my resting area whenever I get home every night after work but tonight, it was converted into a bridal chamber.

As I lay on my bed, he stared down on me as if studying what to do next.

“Give up now, sir” I teased as I stroke the outlines of his face and his lips.

“Not yet,” he said huskily, “are you”

I just shook my head in response.

He bent his head again and began to run his tongue on my breasts again and I started to moan when his mouth caught hold of one nipple and began to suck again. This time, it's more savage than the first as if he was sucking my breasts dry. I felt his hand managed to get inside my thong and found access my pussy and to my surprise, he began to rub my clitoris. Then he found my lovehole. It was already wet just by his rough kisses and sucking. As his head move to suck another nipple, he placed his finger inside my lovehole. My vaginal muscles started constricting violently as the foreign object , his finger, began to move further deep inside. Slow at first, then he began to move his finger faster and faster.

"Gerry! Oh baby! Don't!" were the words that came from my lips. But he seems to know that I meant the opposite.

My moaning started to get louder and I began to clutch the back of his head with my hand when I felt his tongue move slowly down to my stomach. At that moment, I began to think that my baby fat is not so bad after all. My moans started to become loud cries when I felt him make circles around my navel with his tongue. He wanted to moved further down and despite of the pleasure his finger gave, I removed his hand from my pussy because something else came into my mind

I slowly sat up and pushed him to lie down. He was surprised to see me do this but I'm much more surprised in my guts. Anyway, I have to continue what I started. I proceed to straddle him and I decided to imitate his actions. Our mouths began to join once more then, I moved my tongue down to the hollow of his neck and tasted the saltiness of his skin. He started groaning louder and his chest start to heave faster as my tongue began to move around and all over his chest. I paused for awhile when I reached his belly. I suddenly remembered how the ultrasound probe roamed freely and smoothly on those taut belly muscles and it made me think how it feels to run my tongue on it. I looked up at Gerry's face and I saw his face was flushed red and he was breathing heavily.

“Please go on,” he begged, “drive me mad, my lady.”

I bent my head. At first, I kissed the taut muscles for awhile. Then, I opened my mouth and let my tongue out to lick his stomach. To my excitement, I heard his loud cry as I pushed him on the throes of pleasure. He clutched my hair tightly and groaned. I knew then, that I have found this man's weakness. I continued to run my tongue along the grooves of his tight muscles and the more I run my tongue, the louder his groans become and the faster his breathing becomes.

Like what he did, I made circles around his navel and along the line of hair running from his chest down to his stomach and into his lower abdomen. I ran my tongue along that line from his navel down to the border of the top of his trousers. I don't know if it's my imagination but I saw his bulging cock twitch under his trousers. I picked up one button of his trousers and started to release it. One by one, I removed the buttons until the all that imprisoned his cock was his white underpants. It seems that Gerry sensed my inexperience and with one hand, he took out his cock for me to see. My mouth ran dry as his large cock sprang upright in front of me. The head was rosy-colored and visible veins ran along the shaft.

"Take it in your mouth, love," he hissed. It was my first time to see a man's cock, let alone, an erect one. I hesitated at first because it seemed too big to fit even between my lips.

"Take it," Gerry gasped in anticipation. Slowly, I began to kiss the head. I heard him groan with pleasure.

"LIck it, baby,"he instructed me as he clutch my hair with his hand as if leading me,"taste it like a lollipop. It's yours now."

I complied. I ran my tongue along the head and moved down to the shaft. He started grunting and groaning louder. His response seemed to excite me and I continued to lick his cock starting from the head down to the shaft and back.
His hand clutched my hair tighter as he spoke through labored breath: " Now, put it inside your mouth, baby."

Like an obedient slave I opened my mouth and slowly engulfed the throbbing head. It was huge, I think like a baby's fist that it took me awhile to get my mouth accustomed to the huge pulsating cock. When I felt that my throat muscles are ready, I moved my head to put his whole length inside much to his moans of pleasure. I decided to remove his cock out of my mouth so I can gasp for breath but he stopped me from midway and pushed my head back down again and lifted my head up again. It took me awhile to get the tempo and soon I was bobbing my head up and down his cock. His groans and pleads sounded like music to my ears and began to excite me knowing that I, despite being a virgin, am giving this man the time of his life. I thought I could bring him to climax by sucking him but he clutched my shoulder and said:

“Stop now, love,” he gasped pulling me up gently, “it's time.”

He laid me on my back as he rose from the bed and strip off the remaining clothing in his body. In a minute, I saw, for the first time in my life, a man's naked body. When I dared to look on the lower part—the one between his legs—I felt all flushed with fever and got embarrassed because of it. Standing at the foot of my bed is a 6 foot man with a well sculpted body and a hard ramrod that is about to liberate me from my virginity.

“That bloody do-gooder boy of yours is missing a lot,”he smiled, “he didn't know how beautiful you look.”

Gerry took hold of the straps of my lace thong and began to pull my remaining clothing down to my legs.

“Darling, please don't tear it,” I told him with my sweetest bedroom-like voice, “we might need to use it again.”

He need not be told because in a few minutes, I was in my birthday suit. The thought of my nakedness made me feel uncomfortable that I placed my right hand on top of between my legs.

“Acting like shy virgin bride, eh” Gerry smiled wickedly.

“What are you going to do about it, sir” I teased him.

He didn't answer. He began to take me again by the mouth and it seemed that his passionate kiss gets better everytime. I felt his right hand remove my hand and parted my legs. I tried to break apart from his kiss to show my anxiety on what is to come but, he whispered in an assuring manner:

“Don't worry love, it's just going to be a bit painful at first. You'll feel the pleasure afterwards.”

I felt him move on top of me and managed to nest himself between my legs. But his blue green eyes remained fixated on me.

“Hold on to me, my lady,” he said, “here I come.”

A sharp pang slowly ripped into me. I cried out loud as tears came out of my eyes while I clutched Gerry tightly on his sinewy arms. I opened my eyes and saw him slowly coming down on me. Gerry is a six foot man: largely built on all proportions while I'm a foot smaller with a small built. I thought that I will be torn apart from the inside as the pain become almost unbearable. I was on the verge of passing out when I felt him kiss me again gently and whispered soothing words into my ear:

“Wake up now my love, the pain is gone now.”

I opened my eyes and saw his blue green eyes meet mine. His left hand is caressing my face while he rests most of his weight on his right so as not to crush me.

He began to kiss me again when I felt him withdraw himself from in me. I gasped but, before I could do anything, I felt him thrust himself again.

“Gerry...” I called him faintly. My arms slipped under his armpits and began to caress his back.

He repeated what he did again and the more he did it, the more pleasurable it becomes.

“Gerry..” I called on him again but in a sweeter manner.

“I told you it's just the first,” he smiled and he went on thrusting himself inside of me.

I began to moan again and started to dig my heels on the soft bed.

“Oh, you're driving me mad, you wicked man,” I groaned.

“The same with me, my lady,” he answered as he heaved for another assault.

He started to thrust in a quicker motion and everytime he does, the more I feel wet inside.

“Oh, you're so wet,” he gasped as he thrusted himself in, “and yet so tight!”

My cries for his name started to get louder. But, I got confused when I felt him stop. I looked at him to ask what is wrong.

“It's not yet over, my lady,” he said, “you're just starting to feel the pleasure.”

He held me by my shoulders and hoisted me up. Before I knew it, he was the one lying in bed while I sit on top of him.

“Gerry!” I cried out, nearly digging my hands on his shoulders, as I felt him dig deeper in me.

But he was right. It was more pleasurable than the first. His heavy weight is no longer on me and he had no difficulty carrying my full weight by the hips. And the full control is on me now.

I used to dream of this several months ago but now, I found out that it's much better in reality.

I began to take charge of the situation and it's a great find to see a huge man surrender himself helplessly to me.
Then Gerry soon participated with me. Everytime my hips fall down, he would thrust himself up to meet me as if to dig deeper. I felt something bump within me and I moaned.

“Do it again please,” I would beg which he granted eagerly.
Then I felt the pressure started to increased. Gerry must have felt the same way too for he started to move at a quicker pace. We shifted position and once again, he was on top of me. But he pulled me a little to the edge of the bed that our feet reached the floor and he squatted instead of putting his weight on me. To my surprise, he lifted both of my legs by the calves and started to make sharper thrusts. I was completely thrown off my equilibrium with so much pleasure that I clawed on the sides of my bed and cried out his name much louder than before. He lifted me again on the center of my bed and laid himself on top of me again. Somehow we both know that the pressure is getting too much that he began to thrust faster as I swing both my legs on top of his behind as if to make him dig deeper. Our breaths started to race as we started to kiss passionately. But we broke up the kiss as Gerry began concentrated in thrusting himself in me. I could no longer contain myself that I screamed out his name. The moment Gerry clutched me tightly and cried out, I lost some consciousness as a I felt a warm gush between us. When I felt that it was over, I opened my eyes and saw him with sweat beading on his forehead while the rest of his body glistened with sweat. Panting, he laid himself beside my pillow and looked at me wearily.

“Did this bad boy made you feel good, my lady” running his fingers along the outline of my face.

I just nodded slightly as I tried to catch my own breath.

“Somehow,” he whispered, “ I always knew that the good girls are much better when they get bad sometimes.”

I laughed heartily. For the first time, I find it fun to have a man able to make me laugh after making love.

“Is that why you seduced me” I asked.

“Me” he chuckled, “ I remember it was you who did.”

Then we laughed again.

I took the watch at the bedside and looked at it. 2 am.

“It's still early,” I yawned a bit as I moved to turn to the other side, “we can still catch some sleep.”

“Sleep”

“Yes.” I replied.

“ I know that it's too early,” he said as he slipped his hand on my waist and started kissing me on the nape, “but I was thinking of something else.”

“You wicked man,” I smiled because I knew what he meant.





Oh well, I found out that it was worth the risk, because that was the start for both of Gerry and I. A bit peculiar and unconventional but that was how we started. By the way, we have just celebrated our third year together and we're planning to leave our twin babies to his folks while we take our hmm...226th honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment