Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sam and I

My name's Brittney. I'm seventeen years old and I've had a penpal since I was 13. His name is Sam and he's from England. We fell in love with each other, and he promised me that he would move here for me. I'm 5 feet and 4 inches tall, thin, but not enough to show bone, I wear a 36 C bra and I shave my pussy. I have a cute, tight ass and a face that looks so innocent. I have dark brown eyes and a dark brown hair with blonde highlights. Sam is 6 feet tall, has an adorable smile and he's strong. His cock gets 9 inches long when he's hard. He's got brown, almost black hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He's got a six pack and he works out daily. One week after my seventeenth birthday, my parents died in a car accident. As soon as Sam found out, he flew over and got an apartment, and got me to move in with him. Six months later, we had slept in the same bed since the first night, and I'd sucked him off and he'd fingered me and eaten me out, but we still hadn't had sex. One night, he walks out of our room in just boxers and smiles that amazing smile at me, "Hey sexy, what are you cooking" I grin and say, "I'm just making spaghetti." He comes up behind me and kisses my neck, "I want you. I'm going to get you." I smile ,and tell him the answer I've given to that question for a while, "Maybe." He smiles at me, "You're just scared." I laugh, "Scared Of you I dont think so." He puts his arms around me and rubs my thighs, "We'll see baby girl. Lets eat." He makes us both plates and we eat, then we get ready to go to bed. He takes me into our bedroom and pushes me against the wall and starts making out with me. He whispers, "I want you so bad. Please let me have you." I hug him and and he starts to rub my ass. I take a deep breath,"Okay, I'm yours." He grins, "Really!" I nod and he throws me onto the bed and practically tears my clothes off. He takes his off and kisses all over my naked body. I smile at him and he goes to the closet and gets something, then comes back to the bed. It's a gift bag. He smiles at me and says, "My mates got me this stuff for when I came here." He pulls out leather cuffs and lays me back. He first binds my legs, then my arms to the bedposts. I smile and he says, "You ready baby girl" I nod and he gets down between my legs. He rubs my clit and I buckle my hips. He laughs, "This is gonna be fun." I make a soft purring noise and say, "What else is in that bag" He smiles and sits down between my wide spread legs. He holds the bag and pulls out some more stuff. Lube, naughty costumes, whips, chains, dildos, vibrators, a bunch of other naughty toys. I grin and shiver a bit as he pulls stuff out. He drops the bag to the floor and says, "I'm not gonna hurt you. Tell me if it hurts, k" I nod, "Yeah, I'll tell you if it hurts. Are you gonna just start" He shakes his head, "I wanna do stuff before that, okay" I nod and he lays down between my legs and licks my pussy softly. I mean and say, "Mmm...thats as good as I thought it would be." He laughs, "You should have let me do it before." I nod and say, "Now I know. Keep going." He nods and pushes his tongue deep into my pussy. I moan again and raise my hips. He says, "Want to suck me off" I smile, "You know me well enough to know that I've wanted to since before we got together here." He smiles and runs his tongue over my clit and my hips buckle again. He smiles, "You have got that under control, haha, of I cant do much." I laugh, "I'm just not used to it." He nods, "I know. But you will be soon if it's up to me." He moves up and sits over my face. I try to lift my head to get his cock into my mouth, but I cant move up enough. I pout, "I cant reach." He laughs, "Sorry." and gets lower, enough to slip my mouth over his cock. I suck on it hungrily and he smiles, "Well, with that kind of sucking you'd thnk that you didnt get anything to eat here." It isn't long till he cums in my mouth and before I do anything he says, "You'promised you'd swallow." I nod and swallow it all down, "I know." He gets between my legs again and rubs his cock until he's hard again. He says, "Okay baby girl. Now I'm gonna do it. Are you ready" I nod and he kisses my cheek and puts his cock against my pussy. I hold my breath and he slowly pushes it in. Before he even gets the head entirely in, I shake and scream in my first ever orgasm. He smiles, "How was that, angel" I moan my approval and I start making noises as he pushes his big cock into me. He feels me rip beneath him and I scream in pain. He stops quickly, "Are you okay baby girl Do you want me to stop" I shake my head, "Dont stop. We both knew that was gonna happen. Just keep going, okay" He nods and kisses me deeply, then goes back to pushing his big cock into me. He smiles as he sees me squirming a bit, "How're you doing baby girl" I smile, "I'm okay, it feels better than I imagined. Keep going." He pushes in and out of me a little faster and a little harder and I moan and say, "Oh....this is...so good....I'm sorry I didnt let.... you do this before..." He smiles and nods and keeps getting faster and harder until he cums in my pussy. He gets down between my legs and licks my pussy clean, then he gets up above my face again and feeds me his cock. I lick and suck it clean and then he lays beside me, not bothering to untie me. He kisses me and puts his mouth on my tit, sucking and biting on my nipple. He smiles at me, "I told you I'd get you."

No comments:

Post a Comment