Friday, July 24, 2009

Taking Valarie's Cherry in an unromantic way

Valarie was an amazing young woman, very developed physically, and a great personality.� Since we were in 10th grade I loved flirting with her.� She however, was way too innocent for her own good.� Too naive to pick up on it, she pretty much paid no attention to my advances.� It didn't matter, one could play even if the girl he was flirting with was clueless.� I guess in my head I'd always hoped that b/c I was one of the only guys to pay attention to her, that if she ever let one touch her it might be me.� For 2 years I flirted with her.� She kind of ran in my circle at school, but seldom appeared at partied b/c her parents were very strict.� She never drank or dated.� I on the other hand drank anything I could and stuck my dick in about the same.� Our senior year came and we spent most of our weekends at a friends lake house, getting drunk and trying to get some play from any of the girls that would put out.� Late in the year, one typical weekend party, the usual SUV of girls pulls up and to my surprise, Valarie steps out.� Most of the small group of 10 or 12 guys made� a pretty big deal about her being there.� She joked that after years of begging, her parents finally decided they could trust her enough to go away with her friends.� Naturally the first question in our minds was whether or not she'd get drunk with us.� Well she did, and it didn't take much.� She sipped on wine coolers, maybe 4 or 5 over the course of a few hours, but you could see another side of her coming out, starting to kid more, basically let loose with us.� It started getting late, the real plasterred people starting passing out.� It's kind of funny how certain people flock to one another to indicate who is getting some play and who isn't.� I was a bit nervous about my odds when it kind of worked out that Valarie ended up next to me.� I wanted it, but I wanted more than 8th grade hand holding and I was pretty sure that's all I was going to get.� I don't even remember who suggested it, me or her, but one of us suggested a walk.� So off we went, quietly sneaking away from the lakehouse, and I'm pretty sure nobody even noticed.� We walked and talked and I told her how glad I was that she was here.� She thanked me and agreed that it was fun and she was glad.� We ended up in the middle of nowhere, standing alone on some dirt road and she turned and hugged me.� We held this hug for what seemed like hours and never said a word.� When she let go she held her mouth inches from me, so I went for it, laying a soft kiss on her.� She held me close and let her tongue in my mouth so I kept kissing.� We began standing there, making out in the middle of this dirt road.� Finally, thanks to the booze, I pulled away and asked if she wanted to sit down.� She sat, not saying a word.� I guess I was too horny for romance or "testing" how far she'd let me go so as soon as she sat I kind of used my hand to lay her on the ground as I lifted her shirt enough to expose her stomach.� I started kissing her stomach and she let me.� As I did I wondered how far she'd ever gone with a guy, or how far she'd let me go.� "Only one way to find out," I thougt to myself.� I pushed her shirt up further, exposing her bra.� She didn't fight it so I moved up and in the typical high school fashion I pushed her bra off her chest without unfastening it.� Her erect nipples poked out and I sucked at each of them as she lay there running her hands through my hair.� Well I made it this far, so I kept going.� I kissed down her stomach to the top of her shorts, still no resistance so I undid the button, no response.� Then the zipper, slowly to allow her a chance to say no.� As I opened her shorts I looked up at her face and she was looking down at me so I knew she was aware of what was going on.� She smiled so I slid them all the way off of her.� As I reached for her panties she sat up and I knew this was the time to stop me.� She didn't, instead she reached back and undid her bra.� "Holy shit, she's not going to stop me," I thought to myself.� With hands on each side of her panties, I slid them off, she lifted her small ass enough to let them come all the way down.� I could see her untrimmed bush in the moonlight, and I knew within seconds I'd taste it.� Now there she was, laying on her back in the middle of a dirt road, totally naked.� I on the other hand was still fully clothed.� No kissing around, no teasing, no fingers, I was too curious for that so I went straight to lapping up her sopping mound.� You could tell she didn't want to make a sound and I wanted to hear her moans so I did an allstar job at sucking her pussy.� My finger worked in and out and damn she was tight, but so were most 17 yr olds.� She held her legs open like a good girl and let me work my tongue through her dark bush to her tight pink lips.� I ate her so good, she tasted so pure.� I knew she was about to cum and at that point in my life I had experienced a female orgasm only a couple of times.� I too was excited so I worked her pussy with a frenzied tounge.� She gave no warning, just� a loud squeel and what felt like a gallon of fluid, she came all over my face.� I rubbed my face in her wet mound, making a mess of myself.� I was seconds from coming myself and hadn't even made it out of my pants yet.� I moved up her body, forced a kiss on her and she accepted it, knowing she had to taste her own juices.� She made no effort to help with my cock, she just layed there and let me kiss her.� With one hand I reached down and undid my jeans, unzip, boxers down just enough, and out pops my massive wet erection.� I deliberately fumbled with it, making sure she knew that it was out and had one intention in mind.� I wanted to make sure she was ok with this, she didn't resist, I even locked eyes with her to make sure she knew what was coming.� I had no rubber, and that was about to be a first for me in high school, unprotected sex.� "Maybe she's a little slut, on the pill, that's why she's so ok with this," I wondered� She wasn't going to help so I reached down and held my cock, pressing the head at her opening, she looked in my eyes and smiled so I knew she wasn't shitfaced drunk.� I pressed the head in , no resistance, but damn was she wet and tight.� I knew she was ok with it at this point so I went for gold.� All the way in, slowly but not too slow.� Deliberate and steady I pressed all the way inside of her, at half way I noticed a painful grimmace on her face.� "OH my god, did I just do what I think I did"� She put both hands on my ass so I was fully aware that she wanted this and she got it.� I slid out, then in, out and in, long slow strokes, she never seemed to moan in pleasure, only in pain.� Each stroke got easier on her facial expressions but never did she seem to enjoy it the way I did.� It wasn't long, maybe 10 or 12 minutes before I was about to explode.� Again, not wanting to do anything that she didn't want I made it obvious that I was about to cum.� I got loud, I got faster, I even said, "holy shit, I'm about to cum, holy shit."� She just laid there and pulled me in and out of her over and over.� "I knew it, she is on the pill," so I pumped a few more times before unloading load after load of young semen deep inside of her.� I held it there for a few minutes then was spent.� That was it, it was over.� I stood up, put my cock back in, and I was ready to go.� I looked down at her on the ground, still totally naked, pussy glistening with a mixture of our cum tangled in her pubic mound.� She didn't say anything, just quietly got dressed and stood up.� I hugged her and kissed her, but she just seemed to give into whatever I did.� We didn't say much, it was very awkward on the walk back.� As soon as we walked up to the house everyone asked, "where were you."� Of course my friends asked, "dude did you get any"� I smiled but didn't want to ruin it for her, I figured I'd brag later.� Her friends pulled her to their cirlce and gave her the question game.� "Really, he did, oh my god girl!" one of them yelled.� I knew she just admitted it, I was surprised she didn't lie about it.� After the initial rush went away I was talking to my friends and she walked up to me and wrapped her hands around my arm.� I thought, "oh great, now she thinks we're dating, she wants to come hang out with me."� But she didn't, she just whispered in my ear, "it's ok, you can tell them that you just fucked me."� Then she kissed my cheek and walked off.� "She is a slut!" I thought to myself seconds before informing them that I just fucked her.� A few high fives, then more beers, and she made no effort to be any different around me, like it never happened.� It wasn't till 3 hours later that one of her friends came up to me and said, "Jason, you know she was a virgin until tonight don't you� You know you came inside of her and she's not on the pill don't you� You're such an ass!"� All the fun was gone, I didn't want her to get pregnant and I didn't want a new girlfriend b/c I took her viginity.� It wasn't till a week later when she and I spoke again.� She informed me that she knew for a year that she wanted to have sex and she knew she wanted it to be with me.� She came that weekend just for that.� She didn't give a shit about the chances of getting pregnant, she just wanted to have sex with me and she wanted the true feeling with no condom.� I told her how unique of a girl she was for not wanting any type of a relationship.� She remained unphased.� Over the next couple of years, through our first couple of college we became each other's booty calls.� We both were in relationships but we hooked up several times.� She was quite the permiscous little kitty and grew to love sex.� The funny thing is that she never had unprotected sex except when she would fuck me.� She was never on the pill, just just always rolled the dice and said she not only loved the physical feeling but she loved the rush of me cuming in her unprotected.� Personally it scared the shit out of me but once I was deep in her and she was begging me to fill her up I couldn't say no.� Sometimes I feel bad about turning an innocent girl into a cock hungry whore, but then I think about that image of a young 17 yr old girl, so sweet and innocent, laying in the middle of a dirt road with my cum all over her virgin mound, and I just let out a dirty little grin.�

No comments:

Post a Comment