Friday, July 24, 2009

Virgin untill trip to the bank at age 14

This story is about a trip to the bank that turned out wrong.

My name is Mike I am 18 and a half years old. When I was 14 I was sent some money from my uncle in the UK.

My uncle always sent me money for my birthday. It was a student free day so I said to my mum that I was going to the bank to exchange the money. I wanted to buy a new computer game with the money. My mum asked if I wanted her to drive me, I said I would ride my bike.

I left our house and rode to the bank it took me 25 minutes to ride there. I got to the bank at 11am. I was in the line when 4 men walked into the bank wearing ski masks and pointing guns at all of us. "on the ground and no funny business" shouted one of the men. We all jumped down to the ground. Well the next five minutes consisted of pretty much what you see in bank robbery movies. One of the tellers hit a silent alarm button. The man who spoke saw her and tossed her against the wall. The doors of the bank had metal shutters that came down faster then a ride at a theme park.

The man slapped the lady hard in the face and she fell to the ground. We were all trapped. The bank robbers grabbed plants and desks and blocked the door.

A few minutes later the phone rang, it was the police asking the men to give up. At this point the lights and the air con went off. The emergency power for some of the lights kicked in. There was 4 staff and 11 customers includeing myself.

It was very hot. The manager said "lets us go it's two hot to be in here" The robbers just laughed and told the manager " if your hot take of your tie and shirt" One of the other robbers then said he had a better idea " ok every one strip naked, this way you won't try to escape"

The other robbers thought that was a good idea. A few people protested but once you have a shot gun pointing at you. I was scared as hell. "that includes you kid" shouted one of the robbers to me. I looked arond and saw people slowly undressing. The man next to me was already in the nude I couldn't help noticeing his large hairy penis and balls. I kicked of my shoes and sox, Pulled my polo shirt over my head. I had an ok body, swam a lot and had a good tan. I pulled down my jeans and stepped out of them. I was now stood there in just my white micro fiber boxer briefs. I looked down and saw my bulge looking at me. I was just your average 14 year old. the Robber came over to me and grabbed me by the hair and said "need some help" as he ripped my boxers down. There I was now fully naked with my 12 cm penis and average balls between my legs. I had a bit of pubic hair as well. The man next to me had a penis twice the size of mine. I looked around and saw every one was nude from a girl aged about 6 to one around my age, all the way to one person in her 60's. I couldn't help noticeing the girl about my age had a nice body. She had nice brests and a nice patch of hair around her pussy, she saw me looking and quickly covered her vagina with her hands.

We all sat down nude. Time went very slow. The phone rang a few times but the police and the robbers had not got any where. One of the robbers then looks at me and ask me "ok kid how old are you" I reply that I'm 14 today. "wow happy birthday kid" I say thanks. The lead robber then asks kid are you a virgin still. I just knod my head. " no wonder with such a tiny dick" he shouts at me. I just cross my legs. stand up he yells at me. I stand up with my hands covering my private parts.

I'm then ordered to start masterbateing my self so he can see how big my dick really is. I dont move but soon I'm grabbed my one of the men and with his other hand he grabs my dick and balls "do it or lose them kid" he spits at me. I slowly grab hold of my penis and start pulling it up and down. It's not long before it's rock hard, about 15 cm's.

The girl about my age stats to laugh as I stand there playing with myself infront of every one, I have tears running down my face. One of the robbers see's her and grabs her up of the floor. "think it's funny slut do you" he yells at her" she shakes her head. He tosses her on the floor infront of me and then askes her" Ok slut are you a virgin" Her mother sitting in the corner scarred out of her head calls out yes she is a good cathlic girl. The man laughes " great news, I have a birthday gift for you boy" "Fuck her" he tells me. I just stand there with my dick falling back down between my legs. "what" I ask. "NOW FUCK HER OR I'll BLOW YOUR BALLS OF" he replies. I beg NO. "I cant I will ................"I stutter. thinking to myself that I know I can cum.

I'm forced ontop of her and soon my dick hardens. The girl is made to take my hard penis and point it at the opening to her vagina. The robber pushes my back down so hard that my penis is rammed inside her, I feel a tear of skin and feel blood trickling out of her. "Now fuck her" I'm ordered. I was a virgin apart from playing with myself and didn't really know what to do apart from what I saw in movies. I start pumping in and out of her . We were both crying. Her mother had lost it and had fainted. After a few minutes I stop pumping and try to withdraw my dick "dont stop" the robber calls out. "but i'm going to cum" I say crying. I'm forced to cum inside her. I feel my dick expload hot cum inside this girls vagina, I must admit it felt good. I'm forced to keep pumping. Our bodies are covered in sweat and I feel blood and cum all over my body and balls. I'm forced to cum a second time inside her. I fall of her onto the ground. "no one told you to stop" the man shouts at me. I lay there in a mess of sweat, cum and blood. He grabs me and tosses me chest over a desk. "now feel this" ke kicks me in the balls from behind. I was in so much pain.

He says "now it's your time kid" I hear a zipper been pulled down and the next second all i feel is total pain in my arse. It felt like it was been ripped apart, as this man pushes his hard dick inside my arse. I scream out in pain as this bastard fucks my virgin arse. He cums inside me. He withdraws his dick and grabs my head "now clean up my cum" he yells as he pushes his large penis into my open mouth. I feel like i'm going to vomit as I lick away the cum on his penis. At this point the police break through a back door. There is a few gun shots and two of the robbers are on the floor. I fall of the robbers dick and land on the floor.

My arse was bleeding. I looked like i'd been through world war 3.

--------------------------

The girl had become pregnent from me, she had an abortion. Two of the robbers died. The other two got life. I was forced to give everdence at court. The story leaked out and I was then bullyed at school, called a pig, fag etc............We then moved to another city.

No comments:

Post a Comment