Friday, July 24, 2009

Steph And Me

Steph and me




About a year ago now I lived in a little area in Bristol it was a quiet area not many people around and not much to do, but I did meet a few good friends in the area. One I'll remember for longer than most.




Her name was Stephanie, but she preferred to be called Steph, she was 15 and quite tall about 5'6 the same as me, she was skinny and has luxurious brown hair down to the centre of her back, my god was she good looking.





The first time I met her was when I was on a paper round and I threw it to her door and she came out in skimpy hot pants and a tight tank top, I couldn't believe my eyes, I was thinking ‘I've got to stop staring, what if she notices' but it was a bit late for that, she looked up at me noticed I was looking and blushed she went all red, it was so cute.





Later on a friend said he would introduce me to her since he new her for a little while now, I said sure! In excitement of meeting that beautiful girl, I was one year older than her, that made me 16. Me and Steph got along really well we became best of friends id tell her my secrets and she would do the same.





One night I stayed late over her house her mum was out down the pub with her step dad, her real dad lived over in America she said she sees him occasionally but I have never seen her leave, anyway back to they story, it was getting late and I said I should leave but she said she was scared and would prefer it if I would stay, I thought to myself she's not scared she just wants me to be with her aww how cute. So I indeed agreed to stay with her till her mum came home.





We were watching some horror film on TV it was just her excuse to cuddle up to me, I really liked her and we were always messing about with each other such as pillow fights or play wrestles. She said she was getting tired and was going to change and come back down. At this point I was getting kind of horny that I was at her house cuddling up to her while her mum was out at like 12:00pm.





I heard her coming down the stairs I wanted to take a peek at what she was wearing, as she came down the stairs and into the hall I peeked through a gap in the door she was only in her bra and panties I was shocked her body was golden tanned and so curvy and slim, she turned around to pick up her dressing gown from the floor and I could see her tight ass cheeks bursting from the red silk g-string, from there on I knew something was going to happen.





She came in and sat by me, she rested her head on my chest and I put my arm around her, I put my other arm across my lap to try to hide my bulging cock. She looked up at me and said Is there something wrong babes” I quickly replied no, no nothing” with a quiver in my voice. She said, I know you and there's something up with you”. I knew she was right I was so horny sat next to her I could barely hold it in, I felt like I was going to explode. I said I was just going to nip to the bathroom real quick, ‘I needed to cool off ' lets just say I didn't get a chance to do that. As I stood up her and slid off me and hit my ragingly hard cock, she new straight away what she hit and she quietly giggled, that's what's wrong” she said, your horny aren't you...” with a slight pause she said Can I touch it”. ‘Omg! I can't believe what I'm hearing, I was in heaven to hear her utter those words.' Uh…if you...uh want to yea” I stumbled out of my trembling mouth.





I sat back down next to her, she started to unbutton my jeans and pull down the zipper, I was so hard right now I didn't know what to expect. She removed the bulging cock from my pants, and licked the head teasing me as she did it, I was in pure bliss. she said I've never done this before you know but I'm sure I can please you, he..he” she giggled cutely. She started to slide the shaft of my cock deep in her mouth it was about 7” long and about 4” wide, it was quite big considering I was only 16, I felt it touch the back of her throat it wasn't all the way in but I assumed it would stop there, she carried on pushing it deeper into her mouth she was just about now gagging when she reached my balls. Omg! It felt soooooo good, I tried to tell her I was going to cum through moans she just said shut up and enjoy it, I'm gunna be your little slut, Ill swallow all your hot cum” This made me so horny I just blew my load in her mouth she slapped her lips in satisfaction as she swallowed every last drop. Id never seen this side to her before but I was loving it.


She removed her head from my penis and up to my face, she gazed at me as if she were in bliss, she set her head back on my chest and played with my cock.





About ten minuets later, I started to get hard again, finally!” she exclaimed, she looked up at me with those bright blue puppy dog eyes and she said I want you to fuck me Paul, I want your big hard cock inside me, I want you to be my first before my mum gets home”. ‘Did I just hear what I think I heard she wants me to FUCK her! Wow! I slapped myself as if I was trying to wake myself up' she looked at me puzzled, I'm either dead and in heaven or I'm asleep, I'm trying to work out which” I said. She giggled and said that it was all real, as she kissed me passionately, my tongue probed her sweet lips, we explored each others mouths for the next ten mins or so, when she sat up on me legs around my waist and said its time now I want your big cock inside me, I want to be your little fuck slut.” She proclaimed, of course I didn't refuse. I started to undress, she the same she helped me pull off my top and jeans and I did the same for her, I didn't realise here tits were so firm and round she was a high B, at 15 that was quite big, as I unclasped them they bounced out as if they were aching to be freed. I cupped her breast in my hand and played with her nipple she let out a soft moan and said Oh yes keep playing with my tits it feels sooo good, suck my nipple please oh yes!” so I did exactly what I was told I began to suck her erect nipple, I looked up and said uh... Slight problem” she immediately replied, What what's wrong hunny” well… I don't have a condom with me” I said with a sad face, her face lit up with joy All the better then I guess” she laughed as she said it. Who was I to argue with her





I slid down to her stomach and further and further until I reached her red silky g-string, I slowly pulled it down over her ankles and I threw it onto the arm chair, and there it was right in front of me her bald, sweet, tight, pink pussy right in front of my eyes I couldn't believe it, almost touching my face I thought I was going to blow my load right there and then, Hold it in babes I want you inside me first hehe” she said. I gently slid my tongue between her lips and up to her clit. I easily sucked at it as she let out both a moan and a sigh of relief of her horny feeling. I carefully slid my tongue to the entrance of her wet pussy, I began to penetrate her with my tongue, she screamed with joy� � That's it babes ram that tongue in my tight wet pussy” she said in sheer joy. I slid a finger inside her tight pussy its felt so warm and wet, I couldn't wait to get my shaft deep inside her, one finger then two, then I tried for a third but she wasn't ready for it and it was just too tight for the third, I put my other hand around the back to rub her beautiful ass so tight and soft as it jiggled when I shook it, Go on” she said slide a finger in my tight ass, I want it to pleasure me, I want you to pleasure me” she yelled I did as I was asked, her pussy was tight but nothing in comparison to her tight virgin ass.





I got up and led her down on the sofa and flopped out my enormously hard cock and aimed it at her pussy, Are you sure you want me to take your virginity because once its in there's no turning back” I said with a smile on my face, she reassured me it was what she wanted, so I slid the head of my tool on the lips of her tight young teen vagina, teasing her as I went. After a short bit of teasing I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her pussy, it was so wet and tight, she gasped Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!” she yelled, and with a swift push I rammed all 7” deep inside her, she yelped and cried a little but she wouldn't let me stop because she was in pain, she yelled for me to fuck her deeper and faster I knew I was going to cum and didn't want to get her pregnant. Oh fuck yes I'm going to cum, I wanna cum all over your dick.” She shouted. Hold yours in a little longer” she said, then she cummed I felt her pussy tense up as she screamed with joy, all the warm liquid running down my shaft if felt so good. I'm gunna cum now” I said. Cum in my little tight virgin ass” she replied, I quickly removed my cock from her pussy and lubed up my cock with her juices and quickly thrusted it into her ass, she screamed in pain and pleasure I couldn't believe how tight and innocent her sweet ass was, I cummed almost instantly as I rocked my hips back and forward to penetrate deep into her ass. That was the best time of my life,” she whispered in my ear. Mine too I said. you're so beautiful” I said, she replied with only a kiss on the lips and we just led there my cock throbbing against her stomach as she led on me, we were exhausted but we both new we needed to clean up and take a shower.





I knew this wasn't going to be the last time I seen Steph, in this way… I didn't even know if anything might go on in the shower.





But that's another story!….














This was a true story, which was actually the time I lost my virginity. I hoped you liked it this was my first story and feedback would be appreciated if you want to then give me a e-mail on� paul_ud@hotmail.com

� � � � � � � � � � � �

No comments:

Post a Comment