Friday, July 24, 2009

Opening Laurie

� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Opening Laurie

� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Background
� Terri and I had been married for about seven years when, out of the blue, she left me.� I had no idea why.� She returned about a month later.�
� During the marriage counseling sessions that followed, we spent many hours talking with a psychologist.� Terri said she didn't know who she was.� She also told the shrink, I wouldn't let her be her.�
� What the hell does that mean� I have what the psychologist called a "concrete personality."� I prefer the term realist.� That means I see most things in black and white with few shades of gray.� I had told Terri to, ...look on your driver's license.� That'll tell you who you are.”
� Anyway, I remained hurt and angry for quite some time.� Though I tried my best to keep it inside and not let it show, I soon found I was weak.� I was too weak to resist a sweet temptation when it presented itself.

� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Meeting Laurie
� A short time after returning home, Terri took a job at a local hair salon.� A few weeks later, she brought a young, single, friend, and co-worker home for dinner.
� Laurie seemed friendly and outgoing, and she knew how to play chess.� Chess is my favorite game, and Terri didn't play.� She had tried playing a few times, but she just couldn't grasp the game, didn't like it, and quickly gave up trying to learn.
Therefore, I took full advantage whenever an opponent became available.� So, Laurie instantly became a friend and competitor.� � �
� Laurie was only 19-years-old, and she was built very similar to Terri.� She was 5'5”, a little on the heavy side, and had a hugh set of tits.� Her cute round face always seemed to be smiling.� I was fascinated by her.
� After dinner, Terri left us to take a shower, and Laurie and I set up the chess board.� Several hours later, Terri had gone to bed, and I had beaten Laurie in three out of five hard fought games.� I then took Laurie home, and she promised to return soon for a rematch.� �
� Over the next several weeks, Laurie came by to play chess many times.� Our relationship seemed to be getting friendlier as time went on.

� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Getting Closer
� Later that summer, Terri and I planned on attending a rodeo held in the northeastern mountains of Arizona.� Terri had told Laurie about the event, and Laurie wanted to go with us.� She had never seen a live rodeo.� Of course, I said yes.� I called Laurie to make sure she knew we would be leaving very early the following Saturday and confirmed she still wanted to go with us.� I made sure she understood the rodeo would be a long day's event, and we would be returning very late that night.�
� Well before dawn the following Saturday morning, Terri and I picked Laurie up and headed for the rodeo.�
� The ride up was uneventful.� The rodeo was exciting and the three of us had a great time.� The bull riders seemed to really excite Laurie, and she was jumping out of her seat with every ride.� Every time she jumped, her hugh tits would nearly hit her in the chin.�
� I became excited as well, but not over the bull riders.
� After the rodeo, we stopped for dinner at a local joint.� When dinner was finished, we began the four to five hour drive home.�
� Terri said she was tired and got into the back seat.� She was fast asleep within a half an hour.� Laurie was soon nodding off too.� She was sitting in the front passenger seat and leaning against her door.� With every bump in the road, she bounced her head off the passenger door window.� When I suggested she put her head in my lap, she quickly agreed.� As she tried to get comfortable, I gave her a light pat on her right side.
� As she lay in my lap, Laurie began rubbing the inside of my right leg.� It wasn't long before I started getting a hard-on.� So here I was, traveling down a dark highway, Terri asleep in the back seat, and Laurie making me horny.� What's a guy to do.�
� I began gently rubbing Laurie's side and gradually pulled her blouse out of her jeans.� To make sure Laurie knew what she had started, I reached down, grabbed a hand full of jeans-covered ass and squeezed firmly.�
� Laurie gave a soft moan.� She responded by returning my squeeze.� As she squeezed my leg, she pushed the back of her head into my hardening cock.�
� I returned to stroking her now bare midriff and worked my way up to those big tits.� We still had a three or four hours to ride, and I was in no hurry.� I massaged her tits and gently pinched her nipples through her bra for quite some time.� Occasionally, I'd squeeze or pat her ass.�
� Getting bolder, I reached down and slid my hand inside her jeans.� They were too tight to get more than my fingers under her waistband.� A quick snap, and a zip, and I was easily rubbing her ass through her panties.�
� Laurie, in the mean time, had slightly rolled onto her right side and started rubbing my dick through my pants.� My hard-on was at full staff by then.� She was moaning almost constantly.� �
� With Laurie on her right side, I took the opportunity to unhooked her bra.� When I reached around and took a firm hold of her right tit, she loudly gasped.� She put her hand on mine and pushed it hard into her tit.� Her tits turned out to be one of her most sensitive erogenous area.� When I found her nipple and gently pinched it, she put her hand into her pants and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.�
� Whispering, I told her, Here, let me help you with that."� I reached down inside her jeans and began stroking the length of her outer pussy lips through her panties.� They were soon soaked with her juices.� She rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as she could, given her confined location.� Reaching into her panties, I slightly opened her pussy and continued slowly stroking. She began firmly kneading her own tits with both hands.� I began alternately dipping a finger into her tight hole and gently rubbing her clit.� When she seemed to be near orgasm, I curled my finger so it was constantly rubbing her clit and still in her hole to the second knuckle.� Almost immediately, Laurie closed her eyes, slammed her legs together, raised her hips off the seat, and mashed her tits together.�
� When she calmed down, in a breathless voice she asked, What was that”
� Haven't you ever had an orgasm before” I asked.�
� I guess not!” she replied.�
� I think you have now!� Haven't you ever petted yourself or let a boyfriend pet you”
� She said, Yes, I've played with myself, but nothing like that ever happened, and I don't have a boyfriend.� Never had one.”�
� Then your a virgin” I asked.�
� She smiled up at me and said, Yes!”
� She put her clothes back together and fell asleep in my lap.� That's where she stayed until I dropped her at her home.� �

� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Laurie's Opening
� Two weeks later, Laurie again came over for dinner and a game of chess.� After dinner, Laurie and I set up the chess board.� Terri went to take a shower.� While getting us something to drink, I decided to take a chance.� Coming up behind Laurie, without warning, I reached over her shoulders and into her loose fitting blouse. I grabbed both tits and squeezed.� She instantly gasped, brought her hands to mine, and held them there.� She tipped her head back, and I gave her a deep passionate kiss.� With another firm squeeze to both tits, I let her go and retrieved our drinks.� Nothing further happened that night, but I could tell Laurie was on edge.� Later, with another passionate kiss, she left for home.�
� A few days later, Laurie called and told me she had played with her self for hours after getting home after our last chess game.� She had been unable to get off like she had on the ride home from the rodeo.
� The next time I saw Laurie was a weekday afternoon.� She had the day off while Terri worked.� She arrived unannounced supposedly to play chess.� The chess board never got set up.
� As we sat on the couch talking, we began petting each other.� Laurie was rubbing my thigh while I rubbed her clothed tits.� She was soon rubbing my dick through my pants.� That produced a ragging hard-on.� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �
� She told me that after our ride home from the rodeo, she realized she knew practically nothing about sex.� Her parents had never spoken of the subject to her.� They changed the subject whenever she asked questions.� So, she had been reading every how-to book she could find on the subject.�
� What have you learned” I asked.
� Let me show you.”
� With that Laurie unzipped my pants and took out my hard dick.� What a relief.� She stroked my dick and kissed its head.� She then licked the entire shaft and sucked my balls.� Then, without a word, she took me into her mouth.� She slowly slid her mouth up and down my dick stopping when she got to the entrance to her throat.� She was sucking hard the whole time.�
� In the mean time, I had unbuttoned her blouse and released her bra.� I was firmly squeezing her tits and pinching her hardening nipples.� � � � � � � � � � � � � � �
� It didn't take long before I told her I was about to cum.� Instead of taking her mouth off my dick, she put it to the back of her mouth.� A couple of seconds later, she pushed down and swallowed my entire length down her throat.� As soon as she had me completely in her throat, she pulled up to where only the head was still in her mouth.� Without hesitation, she dove all the way back down on my dick.� She repeatedly swallowed and pulled off my dick until I started cuming.� Even then, she didn't stop deep-throating me.� She just bobbed up and down faster.� She took my entire load down her throat.�
� When I finished cuming, she pulled off my dick and licked me clean.�
� Wow!� That was the best blow-job I have ever gotten.� Where did you learn that”
� With a giggle, she said, Really I told you I've been reading.� One of the books I read was on oral sex.� I've been practicing with bananas and carrots.� I thought it sounded like fun.”
� Was it”
� With a shy grin, her response was a simple Uh hu,”
� Well then, you're going to love what happens next because it's my turn to return the favor.”
� With that, I took her hand and led Laurie to the bedroom.� We finished undressing each other before lying down.
� I began by sucking and gently nipping her nipples until they were fully erect.� � � Laurie said, "Damn, my nipples have never been so hard."�
� I then licked my way down her belly, pausing at her belly-button to give it some attention.� Proceeding to kiss mey way down her plump body, I was soon at Laurie's virgin pussy.�
� Laurie tentatively spread her legs, and I crawled up between them.�
� As I began licking up and down her sweet slit, she slowly spread her legs wider and wider.� She was already soaking wet with her lubricating juices.� I separated her outer pussy lips with my tongue, and she started moaning loudly.� When I reached her clit, I licked and sucked it until she placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me firmly to her pussy.� As I ground my lips and tongue into her hot hole and clit, Laurie had the second orgasm of her life.�
� She wildly thrust her hips up to me while moaning, Oh yes!� Oh shit!� That feels so good.”
� I continued to minister to her pussy with my tongue as she slowly relaxed.
� I then moved up to lay beside her, and she licked her juices off my face.� Holding each other closely, Laurie asked, Are you going to make love to me”
� Only if you want me to.” I answered.
� Will it hurt”
� Probably some.” I told her.
� Laurie pulled on my arm to urge me on top of her, and said, Please, be gentle.”�
� As I positioned my dick at the entrance of her virgin love hole, I could tell she was getting tense.� So, I slid down and warmed her up a little more with my tongue.� She raised her knees and was rapidly humping my tongue.� I again moved to position my dick at her hole.� She smiled and closed her eyes.�
� With a gentle push, I inserted the head of my dick into her opening.� Two or three inches more and I was pushing at her hymen.� I took a few short strokes without breaking through her cherry.�
� She was so naive.� She said, "You feel good in me.� It doesn't hurt at all."
� I told her, "We haven't popped your cherry yet."� I returned to pressing against her hymen and told her, "If I go any further, you will no longer be a virgin."� Holding still, I asked if she wanted me to continue.�
� She answered by squeezing my neck, raising her knees, spreading her legs wider, and whispering, Please, yes.”
� I pulled back until only the head of my dick was in her pussy.� With one smooth long push, I fully entered her.� Her hymen gave some light resistance before giving way as I passed through.� Laurie gave a yelp and held me tightly.� When I had me cock fully buried in her freshly opened pussy, I held still for a short time to allow her to get used to this new experience.�
� Before continuing, I asked her if she was OK.� She said it hurt but not too bad.� She said she wanted me to go on.� I began slowly pumping in and out of Laurie's tight pussy.� Since I had already cum from her great blow-job, it took a while before I was ready to cum again.� By that time, Laurie was starting to enjoy her first fuck.� Trying to remember I had promised to be gentle, I warned her I was about to cum, and I wanted to pump into her a little harder.�
� She grinned and said, Good!”
� Slowly picking up speed, I was soon hammering in and out of her tender pussy.�
� Laurie had a slight grimace on her face.� Any pain she felt didn't stop her from wrapping her legs around me and returning my thrusts.� With one final hard, deep, thrust, I buried myself in Laurie's pussy and came deep inside her newly opened pussy.�
� Laurie arched her back and used her legs to pull me as deep as possible into her.
� We stayed locked together until my cock softened.� I pulled out of her and we cuddled closely.� As we lay with her head on my shoulder, Laurie hugged me and softly cried.�
� I asked, "Why the tears, Honey"
� She said she was sorry she had waited so long to have sex and thanked me for being so gentle with her.
� Over the next few months, Laurie and I had numerous rendezvous.� We either fucked, which she was really getting into, or she gave me one of her fantastic deep-throat blow-jobs.
� That fall, Laurie moved out of state, and I never saw her again.� I believe somewhere out there is one well fucked and sucked guy.� I hope he knows just how lucky he is to have a lover like Laurie.�

No comments:

Post a Comment