Friday, July 24, 2009

Teen Explorers

I can't remember how it all started I was young and it was a while ago I cant even remember her name but she was blonde …

� � It happened nearly every lunch break I would go up to her and ask her if she wanted too and she would reply yeah in a husky voice and a shy look in her eyes. I would take her hand we would sneak into the arts room (empty at lunch) and move into the corner out of the view of any of the windows or anyone entering the door.

� � I don't remember us ever kissing or my ever seeing her breasts we were THAT focused on exploring the each others forbidden areas. She would go first getting to her knees, undoing my trousers and pulling down my pants a little she would take it in her hand and in wide eyed wonder explore … pulling back the foreskin and watching in fascination as it grew between her fingers. I remember vividly the day she asked if she could kiss it and the electric jolt that went through me as her lips touched the tip of my penis.

� � Much more I remember when it was my turn… she would stand up and I would kneel in front of her, my trousers still around my feet, she would lift up her skirt and I would pull down her knickers a few inches. I would always gaze at those lips for a few seconds before reaching out and parting them. That was all for such a long time I would simply part her lips and play around with my fingers and she would pull back my foreskin and play with it a bit…

� � Then came the day I realized my finger would actually keep going between them if I pushed it in hard enough. I remember her gasp and my pulling it back out quickly only to discover it was slightly damp…

� � A few days later was the last time … I think we had both started to become a little bored as we both got over the strangeness of each others forbidden area we were really only touching it a bit each… probably spurned on a bit by this casualness we had both started to explore a little more aggressively and after a minute of the usual fondling she began to take two of her fingers and gripping it between them she started to slide them up and down its length … the sudden intense sensations I felt were like nothing else and I couldn't speak until she suddenly stopped and I quickly told her to carry on …a few more strokes and a jolt of something moved up my body and what I now know to be a drop of precum slid out … she stopped immediately and demanded to know why I had just peed on her….I stood there embarrassed not saying anything

� � � A few nights later I had my first wet dream and a few months later my parents moved house and I never saw her again I forgot about it until recently… my mysterious blonde explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment